The Classic Lifestyle hereby rents to the Rentee identified on Page 1, the vehicle described, subject to all the terms and provisions of the Agreement
1: Drivers: In no event shall the Vehicle be used, operated, or driven by any person other than the Rentee or qualified licensed drivers of at least 21 years of age who have The Classic Lifestyle’s advanced permission to use the Vehicle and whose names appear as additional drivers on Page 1 hereof:
2: Prohibited Use: The Vehicle shall not be used:
For the transportation of person for compensation
In any race, test, or competitive event
Outside the United States without first obtaining The Classic Lifestyle’s written permission
By any person not specified in Paragraph 1 above
In violation of any federal, state, or local laws
While under the influence of intoxicants or drugs
Driver shall by no means remove the installed GPS system on rented vehicle
To push or tow
To leave the keys in or not to properly lock up or secure the vehicle (excluding Valet Parking)
If further use of the Vehicle would cause damage (I.E. Check engine, low tire, smoke from engine)
To carry hazardous or explosive substances
To transport a total vehicle and payload weight in excess of the gross Vehicle weight as specified on the Vehicle but the Vehicle payload weight shall not exceed that which is specified on Page 1 Hereof
To drive in or through a structure where there is insufficient clearance, whether height or width – or off regularly maintained roadways
To drive vehicle if cargo is improperly or and/ or not secured
IN NO EVENT SHALL RENTEE SUBRENT OR RELEASE THE VEHICLE TO ANOTHER PERSON OR CORPORATION. If the Vehicle is obtained from The Classic Lifestyle by fraud or misrepresentation or is obtained or used in furtherance of an illegal purpose, all use of the Vehicle WITHOUT THE CLASSIC LIFESTYLE’S PERMISSION. The foregoing conditions are cumulative and each of them shall apply to every use, operation, or driving of the vehicle.
3: Return of Vehicle: This Agreement is one of rental only. The Vehicle is property of The Classic Lifestyle’s and shall be returned to The Classic Lifestyle’s address or at a place designated by The Classic Lifestyle and on the date shown on Page 1 or earlier if demanded, together with all tires, tools, accessories, and equipment in the same condition as when received ordinary wear and tear expected. Failure to return the Vehicle to the place and on the date as set forth in this Agreement will terminate The Classic Lifestyle’s permission for the rentee to use the Vehicle and thus will terminate the extension of all insurance coverage herein provided. If the rented vehicle is returned to The Classic Lifestyle at any other place than that listed herein, Rentee agrees to pay all expenses incurred by The Classic Lifestyle to have the vehicle returned. The Classic Lifestyle or any of its agents or employees may peacefully repossess the vehicle without demand wherever found and terminate this Rental Agreement if the Vehicle is illegally parked, is used in violation of law, or in violation of the Agreement, or was abandoned. The Classic Lifestyle shall not in any way be liable to rentee for damages resulting from such repossession nor shall it be responsible for the loss or damage to any property of rentee contained therein.
4. Amounts Due The Classic Lifestyle. Rentee shall pay The Classic Lifestyle on demand: (a) All times and mileage charges as computed on Page 1 of this agreement with mileage determined by reading the vehicle odometer or hubodometer. Rentee shall NOT detach the odometer or hubodometer and shall pay for its repair or replacement if any seal has been broken along with mileage charge adjustment to the average charge developed from The Classic Lifestyle’s experience: (b) basic or minimum rate, service and other changes shown on page 1 hereof: (c) refueleing charge if the vehicle is returned with less fuel than when rented and , as indicated on Page 1 hereof, the rate does not include fuel: (d) all states, use, excise, or other tax charges on page 1 hereof, by The Classic Lifestyle as reimbursement for taxes paid. Rentee is responsible for fuel, weight, and road use permits; (e) all fines, fines for toll violations/ invasions, penalties, forfeitures, citations, impound fee, towing and storage, court costs and out of pocket expenses plus an other cost incurred by The Classic Lifestyle with respect to Rentee’s use of vehicle including parking, traffic, or other violations assessed against The Classic Lifestyle, the vehicle, or rentee, unless due to The Classic Lifestyle’s fault; (f) The Classic Lifestyle’s costs and expenses including reasonable attorney fees (unless prohibited by law), incurred in collecting any payments due hereunder or in repossessing the vehicle; (g) The Classic Lifestyle’s costs and expenses resulting from loss or damage to the vehicle while on rental, whether or not due to Rentee’s fault; (f) Rentee gives The Classic Lifestyle permission (direct expressed consent, clear, definite, and unequivocal) to contact Rentee using any existing technology (or as otherwise provided or limited by applicable law).
5. Vehicle Insurance: The Classic Lifestyle requires a minimum of $300,000 in accident property damages and full coverage insurance that will cover The Classic Lifestyle’s vehicle or $300,000 in Collision coverage. Rentee must provide The Classic Lifestyle with proof of insurance that would cover damage to the Rental Vehicle at the time this Car Rental Agreement, as well as personal injury to the Rentee, passengers in the Rented Vehicle, and other persons or property. If the Rental Vehicle is damaged or destroyed while it is in the possession of Renter, Renter agrees to pay any required insurance deductible and also assign all rights to collect insurance proceeds to The Classic Lifestyle.
THE CLASSIC LIFESTYLE SHALL NOT PAY:
To any obligation for which the Rentee or any driver of the Vehicle or the employer of either or any insurance carrier may be held liable under any Worker’s Compensation or disability benefits or similar law
To any obligation assumed by the Rentee or any driver under any expressed or implied contract
To any liability of Rentee or any driver, or employer of either, arising while the Vehicle is being used in violation of the terms and provisions of this Agreement
Unless otherwise required by law, to medical payments required by persons sustaining injuries while riding or alighting from or getting into or on the vehicle.
6: Indemnity: Rentee releases and holds The Classic Lifestyle, its agents and employees, harmless from all claims for loss or damage to any property of Rentee or any other person left in, on, or about the Vehicle, either before or after its return to The Classic Lifestyle or on The Classic Lifestyles premises without regard to any negligence by The Classic Lifestyle or any of its employees or agents. Rentee shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Classic Lifestyle from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, claims, demands, costs and expenses, arising out of the abandonment, conversion, secretion, concealment, or unauthorized sale of the Vehicle by Rentee or its drivers, agents or employees, or the confiscation, of the Vehicle by any governmental authority for illegal or improper use of the Vehicle. Additionally, Rentee shall indemnify and hold The Classic Lifestyle harmless for all loss, liability, and expense in excess of the limits of liability provided for herein as a result of bodily injury, death, or property damage arising out of the use or operation of the vehicle.
7. No Agency: Neither Rentee nor any other driver of the Vehicle shall be or is deemed to be the agent, servant, or employee of The Classic Lifestyle for any reason or for any purpose. During the term of this Agreement, Rentee shall completely assume full responsibility for the Vehicleto the public and any regulatory body having jurisdiction.
8. Repairs: Rentee shall not permit any repairs to the Vehicle or suffer any lien to be placed upon it without The Classic Lifestyle’s consent. Rentee shall be liable for any such repairs.
9. Accidents: Rentee shall immediately report any accident to The Classic Lifestyle and deliver to The Classic Lifestyle or its insurer every process, pleading, notice, or paper of any kind received by Rentee or any driver of the Vehicle relating to any claim, suit or proceeding connected with any accident or event involving the vehicle. Neither Rentee nor any driver of the Vehicle shall aid or abet the assertion of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall cooperate fully with The Classic Lifestyle and its insurer in investigating and defending the same.
10. Credit Charges: In the event Rentee directs The Classic Lifestyle to bill charges hereunder to any other person, or organization, such person or organization and Rentee shall be jointly and severable liable for all such charges.
Rentee Expressly Authorizes The Classic Lifestyle to process a Credit Card Voucher, If Any, In his name for charges made hereunder.
Rent a vehicle today for a once in a lifetime experience.