IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
Any drivers over 25 years of age with clean driving records may rent from The Classic. You must have no DUI convictions, major moving violations, or similar infractions or this will prohibit you from renting with us.
WHAT KIND OF INSURANCE DO I NEED?
With the high end types of vehicles that are being rented and the demands of the insurance industry, all drivers renting with The Classic must carry their own physical damage and liability policies and must make sure to verify with their insurers that coverage is provided for the vehicle they have chosen to rent.
WHAT CAN'T I DO?
The Classic policy prohibits vehicles to be used:
• By anyone without a drivers license or driver’s who have a suspended or restricted license
• For any illegal purpose or illegal activity
• For pushing or towing anything
• To exceed any posted speed limits
• On any unpaved surface
• To carry persons or property for hire
• In any race, rally, speed contest, speed test, speed endurance contest, demonstration, or on or near any racetrack or road course.
• To teach someone how to drive
If these Prohibited Uses occur, we reserve the right to remotely disable your rental vehicle and retrieve it.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Please feel free to contact us at (469) 677-8002 or via email at